Friday, November 14, 2008

My CUSTOM Scuttlebutts have arrived [stuff i like]

Arrgh, me hearty! Gimme your booty!


So cI am managing a full blown diaper addict. I was doing well, but fell off the wagon upon seeing Scuttlebutts. I stalked for a while until a custom spot came up and leapt on it. I decided to go all in and get four. The main reason I did it was because she has a fantasic array of fabrics and I simply could not pick one. It was impossible. I went with OCV on the inside but she as OBV, too. I think she has hemp but I'm not the biggest hemp fan. I am glad I got four. Best. Choice. Ever.

Here are my dipes. I obviously didn't take this pic with my crappy little camera phone. This is the pic that Jen sent me right before she mailed them.
Jen made this beautiful fluff by hand. They are so professional. She obviously plays close attention to detail. Check out the little applique. Isn't it cute? And it keeps them with the right diapers. Genius!I ordered some BabyLegs (cause I am fluffy like that) to go along with them.

I am a stickler for customer service and Jen communicates frequently. I love that. It was a joy giving her all my money and I look forward to buying more if I can catch a custom Spot!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

For some reason your domain will not let me send you e-mails from my new address. mommainflipflops@gmail.com

Congratulations Gina!

You were one of the randomly selected winner of the $25 gift certificate to Happy Panda Baby at Momma In Flip Flops2. Please respond within 48 hours with your full name, mailing address and permission to forward your e-mail on and I will forward on your information!

Please help promote my site by placing my button on your sidebar if you are a blogger, or linking to Momma In Flip Flops2. I'd love if you could let your readers know about your fabulous prize that you won as well. I also have a fabulous gallery of winners. If you would feel comfortable submitting a photo to the gallery that would be great! If not, I would love if you could write something small up about your win that I could add.

Thanks,
Andrea

Henry said...

Wow, congrats! And what a cute pic of your baby crawling in that sweet, little diaper! I just want to pinch those chubby little legs!!!