Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Me

Well, this is my first foray into blogging so we shall see how it goes. First, let me introduce our cast of characters:

~Main Characters~

I am a twenty-something. I am a college student. I have 4 kids, two boys and two girls. As far as birth order, if they were a sandwich, my boys would be the bread.

A, the future Astronaut, is an almost 8 year old second grader. He can subtract 4 digit numbers from each other, but often leaves his homework at school. He is the sweetest, most loving, most easily distracted child ever. He is also very sensitive and has a strong sense of what is fair.

T, the Princess, will be 6 in a few months. She is a kindergartner and quite possibly the smartest child I have ever encounter. At 4, she could write her name and tie her shoes. She can read some now. She wants to be a princess and a doctor when she grows up. If anyone can do it, she can.

J is the Squirrel. She climbs and jumps off of things like the couch, her bed, her table, the kitchen table, the pool table, her play kitchen, the window ledges, her dresser....She is a most amusing child. Her mispronunciation are the stuff of legends. Diego saved the baby "jackwater."

Little T is the baby. He was a big one, over 9 pounds. He is the most adorable little thing ever. I just love him to bits. He is my acronym baby: ebf, cd, nc'd, bw because I ap. His hobbies include: playing with Mommy's face, pooping, scooting across the living room backwards on his belly and unfastening his diapers. He goes by the nickname Side Salad.

Lettuce is my significant other. He is a unique fellow. Very unique. I am not sure that's a good thing.

~Supporting Cast~

Meimei is my mother. She has 4 children, of which I am the oldest and the only girl. She is smart and sweet and I love her.

Big R is my oldest brother. He is a few years younger than me. Little R is his son, my 13 month old nephew.

Sarge is my middle brother. He is not actually a sergeant. He's a private in the Army.

Fasju is my baby brother. He is still a teenager.

Pops is my mother's husband.

T is Little R's mom. K is Big R's fiancee.

That's all I can think of for now.

No comments: